Saturday, May 30, 2015
11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding
42 N. Water Street, Port Hadlock
Bob Miller, (360) 385-9585
- Boat Rides from the Community Boat Project and Sail-In participants
- Music with Lobo Del Mar from 2:30-4:00 pm!
- Boat Launch – see our Catspaw Dinghy and cedar lapstrake canoe hit the water!
- Open Shops and Guided Tours (Shops are loaded with projects)
- Kid Fun!
- Loads of boat talk and community — Instructors and students on site
Food: Bring your own picnic. The barbecue will be manned and ready to help. Plenty of seating – in or out of the Sun. In addition, Beer Garden and Beverages are available across the street at the Ajax Cafe.
Launch and Parking Info: From the Port of Port Townsend website: “This boat launch ramp is located just to the south of the Port Hadlock commercial district. From Oak Bay Road, turn onto Lower Hadlock Road (large red ‘Ajax Cafe’ sign is a good landmark). The boat launch ramp is at the bottom of the hill, directly across the T intersection. The ramp is normally sand-covered, and is best suited to small boats. Once you have launched your boat, you can park to the sides of the road.
Tides: May 30, 2015 (Port Townsend)
8:56 PDT 0.5 feet Low Tide
16:46 PDT 6.9 feet High Tide
20:44 PDT 5.3 feet Low Tide
- Northwest School of Wooden Boat Building
- Traditional Small Craft Association – Puget Sound
- Port Townsend Pocket Yachters
More information, boat registration, and volunteer sign-up: Contact Bob Miller at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 385-9585.
The Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding is everyone’s wooden boat school!